Here's Your Sign

I was walking Sparkle in our usual spot, which is down our dirt road. The rain and melting snow has filled the ditches along the road, and Claire especially LOVES to race through those ditches, getting completely muddy and soaked.

As Sparkle was checking out the ditch, I was thinking to myself how much Asia would have also loved to play in those deep water-filled ditches -- Asia was quite the water dog.

I walked along, thinking about Asia and missing her and then -- right there in front of me as my mind and heart rested on my girl -- was this...

I am serious.

by BarbZ on Sun, 02/04/2018 - 12:09

I believe! XOXO

by Kathy on Sun, 02/04/2018 - 12:37

Well, doesn’t that make a mud puddle beautiful?

by Robin Korotki on Sun, 02/04/2018 - 12:45

She still lives and misses you

by Deb on Sun, 02/04/2018 - 13:17

It’s lovely when we get sign like that.

by Cousin Julie on Sun, 02/04/2018 - 13:30

After losing a dear friend too soon, another friend wrote her own message in a card. " Those we love never really leave us" And sometimes, some very blessed times, we see it. Asia's paw print on your heart.

by Mari on Mon, 02/05/2018 - 14:17

And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave

(Your post just made me think of that Josh Groban song, To Where You Are)

by CA Heidi on Wed, 02/07/2018 - 16:04

Proof positive that the spirits we carry in our hearts are never truly gone from us. <3

by Lynn on Thu, 02/08/2018 - 09:24

After Lottie died, her name kept showing up in the strangest places. It is not a common name in this era, so to see it spelled out for a child's room decoration was rather odd. The winter after all four died I had four cardinals at my feeder every day, two males and two females. It hasn't happened since. A few weeks ago, I was sorting through my grandfather's old trains. There was an IC locomotive, not exactly common or fancy or collectible. I worked for the IC until it was absorbed by the Canadian National. That made me sit back on my heels and take a deep breath. The locomotive is now perched up on the window trim across from where I normally sit as a reminder and a sign of love.